Couples come to see me for a variety of reasons, which can include, though are not limited to:
- Communication difficulties and dysfunctions
- Sexual and/or Intimacy problems
- Past or Current Infidelities and Affairs
- An absence of desire and satisfaction in the relationship
- Conflicting beliefs and values
- Physical and/or Emotional abuse
- Past relationships that cause problems in current relationship.
I take each couple I see as the singular and unique relationship that it is and help the couple to work through their unique concerns and fears together in a safe and trusting environment for them both.
Couples Counselling Melbourne
Is Couples Counselling right for our relationship?
One of the biggest challenges in the field of couples counseling is that couples can delay and postpone looking for help for their relationship and this doesn’t have to be the case.
Although there is a lot of resources and skills out in the world to help couples in their relationships, sometimes the best advice and ‘tools’ aren’t enough for a real change to occur.
Couples counselling can be very helpful and useful for relationships in all stages, whether it is a new relationship, pre-martial, newly married or post-separation. In each unique case, the process itself can be a one that can enliven and help both individuals to help make the relationship what they desire it to be.